Best TeraData Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on TeraData Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of TeraData Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the TeraData Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
TeraData Training Course Content
- What is Teradata?
- Teradatav12 &versions
- Teradata History
- Teradata users scalability
- Teradata &other RDBMS
- Teradata warehouse
- Teradata in the Enterprise
- Interview Q&A and Certification queries
- Real time Issues & resolving.
- Node Architecture(Shared Architecture)
- SMP Architecture
- MPP Architecture
- Parsing engine(PE) Architecture
- AMP Architecture &uses
- Bynet Benefits &types
- Parallel data extension(PDE)
- Teradata directory program(TDP)
- Call level interface(CLI)
- Trusted parallel application(TPA)
- Virtual processors
- Bynet 0 &Bynet 1
- Parallism Architecture.
- What is fall back &where it used
- Why for fall back
- What is Clique
- AMP Clustering
- Locks & types for simultaneous Access
- Why for locks &how to release
- RAID 1 &RAID 5
- Journals &types
- Virtual Disk Array
- How & where is used journals
- Q & A about data recovery.
- Types of indexes in Teradata
- Hash index
- Join index
- Primary index(unique, non- unique)
- Secondary index(unique, non- unique)
- Keys & indexes (How & why these used).
- SQL fundamentals
- Data types and literals
- DDL Statements.
- TD (TeraData) Password Encryption
- Password Security Features
- Host Logon Processing
- GRANT/REVOKE LOGON
- Session Related Views
- DBC.sessionInfo Info View
- Data Access Info Views
- Access LogRules Views
- Access Log Views
- Performance Monitor
- PMON Main window
- PMON sessions Screen
- TD Administrator
- TD manager Dynamic Utilization Charting
- Alert Facility and Viewer
- Locking Logger.
- Teradata BTeq scripts
- Overview of BTeq
- Looping stages
- Batches scripts
- Import &export scripts with Examples
- Error handling
- Real time scripts.
- Types of phages & how to find it
- Advantages & its process
- Limitations of fast load
- Real time scripts.
TeraData Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
TeraData Training Course Schedule
Here are the TeraData Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.