Best Sql Server DBA Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Sql Server DBA Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Sql Server DBA Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Sql Server DBA Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Sql Server DBA Training Course Content
- Responsibilities of Database Administrator
- Types of DBA’s
- History of SQL Server – Versions
- What’s new in SQL Server 2012 & 2014 for Administrators?
- SQL Server 2008 & 2012 Service Packs
- Editions of SQL Server.
Installing SQL Server
- Pre –Installation Steps
- Viewing Installation process with Log files
- Common issues
- Adding or removing components
- Installing Service Packs
- Configuration of Various Services
- Startup Parameters
- Configuring data files and log file paths
- Memory Configuration
- Remote Connections
- Configuring network protocols, Ports
- Configuring Services
- Configuring default backup folder.
- DB structure based on Recovery Models
- Relation with Recovery Models & Backup solutions
- Types of Backups including Copy only
- Maintenance plans
- DBA Email Alerts
- Understanding SQL LSN & Backups
- Database Restore & Recovery
- Full Database Restore
- Full DB restore & transaction logs recovery
- Restoring System DBs (Recap on SQL Server Installation Rebuilding Master DB)
- Understanding SQL LSN & Backups-Restore.
- Data Import & Export using BCP Commands
- Data Import & Export using SQL Import & Export Wizard.
Security in SQL Server 2016
Types of Authentications.
- Windows Authentication
- Creating logins from windows users and groups
- Orphan logins
SQL Server Authentication
- Creating SQL logins and testing logins
- Setting Authentication Mode
- Security Auditing
- Understanding Server Roles
- Working with users
- Resolving Orphan users
- Understanding database roles
- Understanding permissions
- Working with certificates and schemas
- Security catalogue views and stored procedures
- Major Issues.
- Working with Database MailConfiguring Linked Servers
- Mail Architecture
- Configuring Profiles and Accounts
- Sending Mails
- Implementing Automation
- Configuring SQL Server Agent
- Creating Operators, Alerts, Jobs
- Managing jobs and resolving errors
- Monitoring Jobs
- Auto alert when jobs are enabled, disabled or failed.
- Clustering SQL Server
- Overview of Windows Clustering
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server Clustering
- Applying Service packs and fixes
- Moving groups
- Adding node on a SQL Server Failover Cluster
- Troubleshooting Cluster issues.
- Dead Locking
- Index’s Rebuild & Reorganise
- Locks Types
- Trace Flags
Sql Server DBA Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Sql Server DBA Training Course Schedule
Here are the Sql Server DBA Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.