Best Spark Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Spark Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Spark Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Spark Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Spark Training Course Content
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array.
- Traits as Interfaces and Layered Traits.
- Anonymous Functions, and more.
- Auxiliary Constructor and Primary Constructor.
- Class in Scala.
- Properties with only Getters.
- Custom Getters and Setters.
- Overriding Methods.
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-Time Processing
- Why Spark is Needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark Differs from Its Competitors?
- Spark at eBay
- Spark’s Place in Hadoop Ecosystem
- Spark Components & it’s Architecture
- Running Programs on Scala IDE & Spark Shell
- Spark Web UI
- Configuring Spark Properties.
- Introduction to Big Data
- Challenges with Big Data
- Batch Vs. Real Time Big Data Analytics
- Batch Analytics – Hadoop Ecosystem Overview
- Real Time Analytics Options
- Streaming Data – Storm
- In Memory Data – Spark
- What is Spark?
- Modes of Spark
- Spark Installation Demo
- Overview of Spark on a cluster
- Spark Standalone Cluster.
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where is Machine Learning Used?
- Different Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Face Detection: USE CASE
- Understanding MLlib
- Features of Saprk MLlib and MLlib Tools
- Various ML algorithms supported by Spark MLlib
- K-Means Clustering & How It Works with MLlib
- Analysis on US Election Data: K-Means Spark MLlib USE CASE
- Importance of Spark SQL
- Benefits of Spark SQL
- SQLContext (contd.)
- Using DataFrame Operations
- Run SparkSQL with a Dataframe
- Using the Reflection-Based Approach
- Using the Programmatic Approach (contd.)
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Transformers and Estimators
- Working of a Pipeline (contd.)
- General Machine Learning Pipeline-Example
- Need of Apache Flume
- What is Apache Flume
- Basic Flume Architecture
- Flume Sources
- Flume Sinks
- Flume Channels
- Flume Configuration
- Integrating Apache Flume and Apache Kafka.
- Drawbacks in Existing Computing Methods
- Why Streaming is Necessary?
- What is Spark Streaming?
- Spark Streaming Features
- Spark Streaming Workflow
- How Uber Uses Streaming Data
- Streaming Context & DStreams
- Transformations on DStreams
- WordCount Program using Spark Streaming
- Describe Windowed Operators and Why it is Useful
- Important Windowed Operators
- Slice, Window and ReduceByWindow Operators
- Stateful Operators
- Perform Twitter Sentimental Analysis Using Spark Streaming.
Spark Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Spark Training Course Schedule
Here are the Spark Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.