Best Selenium Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Selenium Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Selenium Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Selenium Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Selenium Training Course Content
- Introduction to Selenium
What is automation testing?
Supported Platforms (Browsers, Programming Languages, Operating Systems)
Comparison between Selenium and QTP
- IDE in detail – Features and Components
Setting up Selenium IDE
Editing Scripts in Selenium IDE
Record and Playback in IDE
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Using Property files in Selenium
- Maven with Selenium
- Jenkins with Selenium
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Driver Manager
- Connecting to DataBases
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Processing Results
- Real-time examples of Database Testing with Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory?
- Creating Tests with Page Factory
- Introduction to TestNG
- Advantages of TestNG
- Installing TestNG on Eclipse
- Rules to write TestNG
- TestNG Features
- Sequencing: Prioritization and Dependency
- Enable/Disable a test case
- Parameterization: Using Xml file and DataProvider
- Parallel Testing & Cross Browser Testing
- TestNG Report: HTML Report, Console Report, XML Report
- What is XPath?
- Types of X-path
- Handling complex & Dynamic Web-elements in Selenium using XPath Functions: Contains (), Start-with (), Following Axes, Following Sibling Axes, Preceding Axes and Preceding Sibling Axes
- Selenium Functions
- What is Waits in Selenium?
- Types of Waits: Explicit Wait, Fluent wait, Implicit Wait, PageLoadTimeout and setScriptTimeout
- Explain Validation
- Define Browser Profiling
- Headless Browser Testing using HtmlUnitDriver
- Headless Browser Testing using PhanthomJSDriver
Selenium Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Selenium Training Course Schedule
Here are the Selenium Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.