Best SAS Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on SAS Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of SAS Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the SAS Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
SAS Training Course Content
Use Cases of SAS implementation
• Installing SAS University Edition
• Explore SAS GUI, SAS window and its contents
• Rules for definition of a SAS name
• Different Datatypes in SAS
• Use of Formats and Informats in SAS
• Illustration of SAS Datasets
• The Data step and procedural step
• Creating an Instream SAS Dataset
• Basic Procedural statements
• Assessing Input Buffer and Program Data Vector (PDV)
- Import of Data in SAS
- Manipulating influx of datasets into SAS
- Creating a new variable
- Working with Temporary and Permanent Datasets
- Set and Merge Statements.
- Conditional& Iterative Processing
- SAS Arrays
- Useful SAS Functions
- PUT/INPUT Functions
- Date/Time Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Character Functions.
- Proc Dataset
- Proc Format
- Proc Sort
- Proc Means
- Proc Freq
- Proc Surveyselect
- Proc Transpose
- Proc Summary
- Proc Rank
- Proc Corr
- Proc Univariate.
- Introduction to Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Non-Hierarchical Clustering (K means Clustering)
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression.
- What is Data Optimization?
- Realizing Optimization Models
- Using Proc Optmodel
- Solving the Rosenbrock Problem
- Introduction to ODS
- Benefits of using ODS
- Generating rtf file
- Generating pdf file
- Generating html file
- Generating doc file
- Creating new tables
- The SELECT statement
- Sorting Data
- The CASE expression
- Other SELECT statement clauses
- JOINS and UNIONS.
- Introduction to Macros
- Benefits of using SAS Macros
- Macro Code Constituents
- Macro Variables
- Macro Step
- Positional Parameters to Macros
SAS Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
SAS Training Course Schedule
Here are the SAS Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.