Best SAS DI Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on SAS DI Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of SAS DI Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the SAS DI Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
SAS DI Training Course Content
- Define the architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Describe the available interfaces
- Define the change management feature of SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss the DataFlux Integration Server
- Introduction to change management
- establishing a change management environment (self-study).
- setting up the environment
- Registering source data metadata.
- Registering target data metadata
- Importing metadata for target data.
- Describe features of the New Tables wizard
- Discuss SAS packages
- Discuss importing and exporting of relational metadata
- Discuss components of SQL Join’s Designer window
- Investigate mapping and propagation
- Work with performance statistics
- Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs
- Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis.
- Discuss and use the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation
- Discuss and use the Loop transformations
- Investigate where status handling is available
- Discuss and use the Data Validation transformation
- Discuss and use the (Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations)
- Discuss and use the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation
- Define the Concept of a Checkpoint.
- Discuss reasons to use the Table Loader transformation
- Discuss various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation
- Discuss various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss Table Loader options for keys and indexes
- List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation
- Define business keys
- Define surrogate and retained keys
- Detect and track changes
- Discuss the Lookup transformation
- Learn, How to create a custom transformation and SAS code transformation templates.
- Define SAS code transformation templates
- Create a custom transformation
SAS DI Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
SAS DI Training Course Schedule
Here are the SAS DI Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.