Best SAS Clinical Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on SAS Clinical Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of SAS Clinical Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the SAS Clinical Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
SAS Clinical Training Course Content
- Describe the clinical research process (phases, key roles, key organizations)
- Interpret a Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Accessing, managing and transforming clinical trials data.
- Derive programming requirements from an SAP and an annotated Case Report.
- Statistical procedures and macro programming.
- Reporting clinical trials results.
- Describe regulatory requirements (principles of 21 CFR Part 11, International Conference on Harmonization, Good Clinical Practices)
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.)
- Key personnel in companies must be committed to implementing the CDISC/CDASH standards.
- Identify key CDISC principles and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml
- Implementing the new standards that involves reorganizing the operations (of an organization) so as to improve efficiency [processes and SOPs].
- Data management staff [CDM, clinical programmers], biostatisticians, and clinical monitors may find it difficult to converge on a new standard when designing standard libraries and processes.
- Role of the clinical data manager in a clinical trial.
- Access DICTIONARY Tables using the SQL procedure.
- Examine and explore clinical trials input data (find outliers, missing vs. zero values, etc).
- Database design and build
- * Computer system validation (CSV)
- * CDISC
- Validation rules
- Serious adverse event reconciliation
- Metrics and tracking
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS dataset using structured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Excel file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Access file.
- Creating SAS dataset using values inside the code.
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge.
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function.
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until.
SAS Clinical Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
SAS Clinical Training Course Schedule
Here are the SAS Clinical Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.