Best Salesforce Wave Analytics Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Salesforce Wave Analytics Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Salesforce Wave Analytics Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Salesforce Wave Analytics Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Salesforce Wave Analytics Training Course Content
- Discovery Meeting
- Getting Logged
Planning the Development
- Overview of Wave Analytics Editions, Licenses, and Permissions
- Creating Wave Analytics Permission Sets
- Assigning Permission Set Licenses and Permission Sets
- Creating and Sharing Wave Analytics Apps
- Overview of Connecting Data
- Data Mapping
- Overview of the Dataflow Process
- Designing a Dataflow
- Loading External CSV Data into a Dataset
- Creating and Running a Dataflow
- Combining Multiple Datasets in a Dataflow Using Transformations
- Running, Monitoring, and Scheduling a Dataflow.
- Overview of Security in Wave Analytics
- Determining Security Requirements
- Overview of Using Predicate Filters with Salesforce Data
- Implementing Ownership-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Role-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Team-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Row-Level Security with External Data
- Overriding Security for Implementation and Testing.
- Overview of JSON for Dashboards
- Updating the Dashboard JSON File from the lens.apexp Page
- How the Widgets Section of Dashboard JSON Works
- Building a Dashboard Using an Existing Layout
- Wave Analytics Dashboard Templates
- Translating Browser Dashboards to a Mobile Device
- Creating Mobile Dashboard Layouts in the Dashboard JSON.
- Limitations of Filters in Lenses and Dashboard in the UI
- Creating a Dynamic Top-N Filter
- Creating a Multi-Dataset Dashboard with Selection Binding
- Creating a Dynamic Filter with Results Binding.
- Overview of Modifying Queries in a Dashboard
- SAQL Overview
- Adding a SAQL Tester Bookmarklet
- Creating a YoY Growth Dashboard:
- Part 1: Creating a Container Dashboard
- Part 2: Capturing a SAQL Query and Testing it in the Bookmarklet
- Part 3: Updating the Query with a Custom Calculation and Adding the Query to a Step’s Dashboard JSON
- Part 4: Updating the Compact Form with the Custom Measure
- Part 5: Enabling Faceting with Selections Bindings.
- Overview of Extended Metadata (XMD)
- Backing Up and Uploading a Dataset’s XMD File
- Adding Quick Action Menus For Records in Wave
Salesforce Wave Analytics Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Training Course Schedule
Here are the Salesforce Wave Analytics Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.