Best QlikView Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on QlikView Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of QlikView Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the QlikView Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
QlikView Training Course Content
- What is BI?
- Introduction to Visualization
- Different BI Tools
- What is QlikView?
- Features and components of QlikView
- Installation & Navigation
- Data Ingestion
- Report Interface
- QVS, QVW and .log files
- Sheet Objects
- Dimensions and Expressions
- Presentation/ Layout / Sort tabs
- QlikView Data File Types: QVD, QVX
- System fields
- Star schema
- Synthetic Key Tables
- Circular References & its causes
- Ways to Resolve Synthetic Keys and Circular Reference
- Using Qualify & unqualify
- Link Table
- Concatenation: Forced, Auto, No
- Data Model optimization
- Master Calendar
- Generating data in the QlikView Script
- Different Type of Loads
- Incremental load with QVD file
- Column manipulation
- Tables: Rotating, Straight and Pivot, Cross
- Mapping Table
- Security – Section Access and Control
- Set Analysis (Indirect Set Analysis, Identifiers, Modifiers & Operators)
- What-if Analysis
- Comparative Analysis
- Dynamic Reporting or Ad-hoc Reporting.
- Document Channing
- How to select range of Dates
- Information density Subset Ratio and Perfect Key
- AND Mode
- Document Analyzer
- Exception Handling
- Buffer load
- Qlikview cals
- Qlikview sap connector
- Qlikview sales force connector
- Web Connectors
- Conditionally Enabling Dimensions
- Introduction to QlikView Sheets
- Logical connections between QlikView sheets
- Adding a QlikView sheet
- Moving a QlikView sheet
- Adding new sheet objects
- Saving, closing and exiting in QlikView
- Load data from different data sources, also know-how to place restrictions while loading data into QlikView.
- Looking at a delimited text file in QlikView,
- Creating a new QlikView document
- Loading a text file into QlikView
- You will be able to show data in a very compact way in QlikView
- Also how input boxes can be used for interactive input of data.
QlikView multi box
QlikView table box using an input box.
- The slider/calendar object (in slider mode)
- Creating a Current Selections box in QlikView
- Creating a bookmark object in QlikView
- Saving, closing and exiting
- QlikView Associations
- Loading and associating a second table
- Renaming fields in QlikView
- Automatic concatenation in QlikView
- Forced concatenation in QlikView
- Sections in the Script
- QlikView Access levels
- QlikView Security fields
- Loading security tables in QlikView
- Using the Security pages in QlikView
- Opening a QlikView document with access restriction
QlikView Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
QlikView Training Course Schedule
Here are the QlikView Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.