Best Power BI Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Power BI Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Power BI Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Power BI Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Power BI Training Course Content
- Overview of BI concepts
- Why we need BI?
- Introduction to SSBI
- SSBI Tools
- Why Power BI?
- What is Power BI?
- Building Blocks of Power BI
- Getting started with Power BI Desktop.
- What is Power Query: Introduction to Data Mash-Up Engine of Power BI
- Get Started with Power Query: Movies Data Mash-Up
- Power BI Get Data From Excel: Everything You Need to Know
- Definitive Guide to Power BI Personal Gateway
- File Sources
- Folder as a Source
- Database Sources
- Analysis Services Connection
- Get Data From Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse Source
- Software as A Source
- Web Source
- Modelling Data
- Manage Data Relationship
- Optimize Data Models
- What is DAX?
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions: Date and Time, Time Intelligence, Information, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical, Text and Aggregate
- Measures in DAX.
- How to use Visual in Power BI?
- Charts in Power BI
- Matrixes and tables
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
- R Visuals in Power BI
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- KPI Visuals
- Data Binding
- Power BI report server.
- Why Dashboard?
- Dashboard vs Reports
- Creating Dashboards
- Configuring a Dashboard: Dashboard Tiles, Pinning Tiles
- Power BI Q&A
- Quick Insights in Power BI
- Power BI embedded
- REST API.
- Data Visualization Best Practices
- Power BI Desktop Visualization
- Custom Visuals in Power BI Desktop
- Formatting Visuals in Power BI Desktop
- Power View for SharePoint
- Power View for Excel
- Charts, Scorecards, and other visualization items in Power View
- Sorting, Filtering, and categorization with Power View
- Best Practices to work with Power View
- 3D geo-spatial visualization with Power Map
- Different versions of Power Map
- Best Practices to work with Power Map
- Power BI Desktop Introduction
- Getting data from different data sources
- Differences of Power Query stand-alone with Power Query in Power BI Desktop
- Modelling data, and relationships
- Creating calculated measures
- Power Pivot difference in Power BI Desktop
- Visualizing data in Power BI Desktop
- Power View difference in Power BI Desktop
- Best practices of designing solutions with Power BI
- Custom Visuals for Power BI Desktop
- Power View for SharePoint Administration
- Office 365 Administration
- Deployment of files into Power BI website
- Building dashboards in Power BI website
- Mobile apps for Power BI on Apple, Android, and Windows Phone
- Configuration and administration on Power BI website
- Extracting data out of Azure SQL using R
- Using R, call the Azure ML web service and send it the unscored data
- Writing the output of the Azure ML model back into SQL
- read scored data into Power BI using R
- Publishing the Power BI file to the Power BI service
- Scheduling a refresh of the data using the Personal Gateway.
Power BI Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Power BI Training Course Schedule
Here are the Power BI Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.