Best Oracle SOA Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Oracle SOA Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Oracle SOA Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Oracle SOA Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Oracle SOA Training Course Content
- Definition of SOA
- Standards and Specifications that make SOA
- Describe SOA Reference Architecture
- Understanding SOA Suite 12c Product
- Understanding Service Design Considerations and different Service Components.
- List SOA 12c Components
- Describe Service Components
- Define Composite Application
- Describing Enterprise Manager
- Concepts of Oracle Weblogic Server
- Introduction to Oracle Jdeveloper 12c.
- Overview of Weblogic server
- Overview Weblogic Domains and Server instances
- Overview of Oracle SOA Topology
- Setting up Oracle SOA 11g Environment.
- Overview of Weblogic Console and Enterprise Manager
- Setting up JDev for deploying Composite Applications
- Deploying a Composite Application Using EM
- Creating Partitions for grouping deployments.
- Introduction to the Mediator Component
- Creating a Mediator Component
- Adding Routing Rules
- Create Content Based Routing filters
- Create XSL Transformations with XSLT Mapper6.
- Creating Adapter Services
- Architecture of Technology Adapters
- Pre-built technology Adapters in SOA Suite 11g,
- Working with a File Adapter
- Configuring Datasources
- JNDI and Working with a Database Adapter
- Configuring JMS Resources in WLS
- Working with a JMS Adapter.
- Explain SCA and its components
- Defining Composite Application
- Creating SOA Composite in Jdev.
- Invoking WebServices using BPEL
- Interaction patterns in BPEL ( Synchronous/Asynchronous)
- Concepts of Variables and uses in BPEL
- Implementing Parallel flows in BPEL
- Conditional Branching in BPEL
- Suspending threads in BPEL
- Manipulating and Transforming XML Data in BPEL using XSLT
- Explaining Data Manipulation and XPath/XQuery Standards
- Explaining Adapter concepts and Framework
- Explaining different types of Adapter
- Implementing Adapters using BPEL
- Debugging BPEL Processes
- Concepts of Fault Handling in BPEL.
- Describing the Event Delivery Network
- Creating a Business Event
- Publishing an Event
- Subscribing to an Event
- Managing Events in Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Introducing the Composite Test Framework
- Defining Emulations and Assertions
- Discussing Test Suites and Test Cases
- Testing Initiation of Inbound Messages
- Emulating Outbound, Fault, and Callback Messages
- Running Test Cases
- Examining Results of a Test Run
- Using the SOA Debugger to Debug Composite Applications.
Oracle SOA Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Oracle SOA Training Course Schedule
Here are the Oracle SOA Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.