Best Oracle RAC DBA Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Oracle RAC DBA Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Oracle RAC DBA Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Oracle RAC DBA Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Oracle RAC DBA Training Course Content
- Database storage options (Core & Cluster)
- Non-RAC DB Vs RAC DB
- Storage options Core DB vs. RAC DB
- Files system files / RAW Partitions / ASM
- What is ASM?
- ASM Architecture
- Benefits of ASM
- What is Cluster?
- What is Clusterware?
- Software requirements and download locations.
- Quick review
- What is GRID Infrastructure (ASM and Clusterware)
- Clusterware Concepts and Architecture
- Clusterware startup sequence
- Clusterware startup processes
- Oracle Clusterware stack
- Cluster ready service stack
- Oracle High availability services stack
- Grid Plug and Play architecture
- CSS and Voting Disk Functionality
- CRS and OCR
- Node eviction (Interconnect, VD)
- Networking in RAC concepts
- Networking in RAC configuration topology
- ASM Overview
- Installation of ASM Instances
- Managing ASM Disk Groups and Instances
- ASM Instance and Crash Recovery in RAC.
- Oracle database software installation
- Cluster database creation
- Post-installation tasks.
- Oracle Cluster Registry (OCR)
- Voting disk
- VIP Addresses
- Debugging Clusterware log files
- Workload distribution
- Transparent application failover.
- Starting and Stopping RAC Instances
- Creating and Registering Instances
- Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
- Database files with RAC
- Initialization Parameter Files
- Trace & Alert logs
- Undo management
- Temporary tablespace monitoring.
- Finding & Monitoring the Sessions
- Session and system statistics
- Finding and Resolving Locks across Instances
- Cache Fusion impact & events in RAC
- Wait for events & event views
- Generating AWR Snapshots & Reports in RAC
- Doing ADDM analysis.
- Protecting Against Media Failure
- Archived Log File Configurations & Conventions
- RAC and the Flash Recovery Area
- Oracle Recovery Manager
- Distribution of Backups.
Oracle RAC DBA Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Oracle RAC DBA Training Course Schedule
Here are the Oracle RAC DBA Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.