Best Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Oracle DBA Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Oracle DBA Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Oracle DBA Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Oracle DBA Training Course Content
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 12c database architecture
- Creating Oracle 12c CDB & PDB
- Managing Oracle 12c CDB & PDB.
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA.
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI).
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary.
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users.
- Starting Up a CDB Instance
- Mounting a CDB
- Opening a CDB
- Opening a PDB
- Closing a PDB
- Shutting Down a CDB Instance
- Creating after Startup Trigger to Open All PDBs
- Changing PDB Mode
- Changing PDB Mode with SQL Developer
- Instance Parameter Changes and its Impact on PDBs
- Full Transportable Export/Import Overview
- Full Transportable Export/Import Usage
- Full Transportable Export/Import Example
- Plugging a Non-CDB into CDB Using Data Pump
- Plugging a Non-CDB into CDB Using Replication
- Transporting a Database over the Network Example
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisor.
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail.
Oracle DBA Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Oracle DBA Training Course Schedule
Here are the Oracle DBA Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.