Best OpenStack Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on OpenStack Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of OpenStack Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the OpenStack Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
OpenStack Training Course Content
- Fundamentals of Cloud ComputingDifferent types of cloud
- Different types of cloud services
- What is Open Source?
- Comparing OpenStack with other Clouds
- OpenStack Architecture and terminology.
- Requirements, Capacity Planning.
- Open vSwitch Configuration
- Deploying Openstack
- Adding a Compute Node.
- Creating a Project
- Creating a User
- Managing Flavors in Horizon
- Launching an Instance
- Manage compute instance actions (e.g. launch, shutdown, terminate)
- Configure an Instance with a Floating IP address
- Manage project security group rules
- Assign security group to Instance
- Assign floating IP address to Instance
- Detach floating IP address from Instance
- Manage Nova user keypairs
- Manage Nova compute Controller Services
- Get Nova stats (hosts, services, tenants
- Verify operation of the Compute service.
- Verifying and managing the message broker installation.
- What is RabbitMQ Messenger Broker
- Understanding the workflow
- Troubleshooting RabbitMQ Message Broker.
- Verifying the Keystone Identity Service
- Adding services to the keystone service catalog
- Creating and Managing Users with Keystone commands
- Defining Roles and assigning roles to user
- Troubleshooting Keystone.
- Manage access to object storage
- Manage expiring objects
- Manage storage policies
- Monitor space available for object store
- Verify operation of Object Storage
- Manage permissions on a container in object storage.
- Verifying the Glance Image Service
- Storing Images
- Building and Sealing an Image
- Using glance commands
- Using Swift as backend Store for Glance.
- Verifying the Neutron Service
- Configuring Networking for a Tenant via Command line
- Neutron Workflow
- Troubleshooting the Neutron networking service.
- What is Nova?
- Overcommitting Nova Resources
- Verifying the Nova services
- Launching an Instance via nova command line
- Nova workflow
- Managing a nova compute node
- How to add a new Nova compute node.
- Basics and Concepts
- Verifying the ceilometer
- Data Gathering.
OpenStack Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
OpenStack Training Course Schedule
Here are the OpenStack Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.