Best Machine Learning Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Machine Learning Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Machine Learning Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Machine Learning Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Machine Learning Training Course Content
- Regression Algorithms
- Classifiers: Bayesian and kNN
- Tree Based Algorithms
- SVM and Improving Performance.
- An Overview of Analytics and Data Science
- Business Statistics and Application
- An Introduction to R
- Predictive Models and Machine Learning.
- Installation of Python framework and packages: Anaconda & pip
- Writing/Running python programs using Spyder Command Prompt
- Working with Jupyter notebooks
- Creating Python variables
- Numeric , string and logical operations
- Data containers : Lists , Dictionaries, Tuples & sets
- Practice assignment.
- Writing for loops in Python
- While loops and conditional blocks
- List/Dictionary comprehensions with loops
- Writing your own functions in Python
- Writing your own classes and functions
- Practice assignment.
- Decision Tree Ensembles
- Bagging and Boosting
- Case Study: Analysis of Credit Data
- Case Study: The Titanic Accident
- Case Study: Comparing Algorithms.
- Introduction to idea of Observation based Learning
- Distances and similarities
- K Nearest Neighbours (KNN) for Classification
- Brief Mathematical background on SVM
- Regression with KNN & SVM, Case Study.
- Introduction to NumPy arrays, functions & properties
- Introduction to Pandas & data frames
- Importing and exporting external data in Python
- Feature engineering using Python.
- Linear Regression
- Regularisation of Generalised Linear Models
- Ridge and Lasso Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Methods of threshold determination and performance measures for classification score models
- Case Study.
- Converting business problems to data problems
- Understanding supervised and unsupervised learning with examples
- Understanding biases associated with any machine learning algorithm
- Ways of reducing bias and increasing generalisation capabilites
- Drivers of machine learning algorithms
- Cost functions
- Brief introduction to gradient descent
- Importance of model validation
- Methods of model validation
- Cross validation & average error.
Machine Learning Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Machine Learning Training Course Schedule
Here are the Machine Learning Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.