Best Linux Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Linux Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Linux Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Linux Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Linux Training Course Content
- Introduction and Installation
- Linux Architecture.
- Boot Process.
- System Initialization
- GRUB(Modify the system boot loader).
- CLI(Access a shell prompt and issue commands with correct syntax.
- Use input-output redirection (>, >>, |, 2>, etc.)
- Installing and Removing Software
- RPM Package Manager.
- Configuring local Repositories
- Configuring local Repositories
- What processes are?
- The properties of a process
- Parent processes and child processes
- Killing processes and sending signals to a process (kill, killall, xkill)
- How to start processes
- Monitor them
- Identify CPU/memory intensive processes
- Adjust process priority
- start/stop/check the status of network services
- Configure networking and hostname resolution statically or dynamically
- Control services and Daemons
- Start and stop services and configure services to start automatically at boot
- /dev & /proc directories
- System documentation under /usr/share/doc
- Use grep and regular expressions to analyze text
- Archive, compress, unpack and uncompress files using tar, star, gzip, and bzip2, dump, restore, Locate and interpret log files.
- Adding a New User Account
- User Private Groups
- Modifying / Deleting User Accounts
- Group Administration
- Password Aging Policies
- Switching Accounts
- Studo access
- Network Users
- Authentication Configuration
- SUID and SGID Executable
- SGID Directories
- The Sticky Bit
- Default File Permissions
- Changing file ownership (chown)
- Changing file group ownership (chgrp)
- Permissions on files
- Permissions on directories
- How permissions are applied
- Changing permissions (chmod)
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Time Protocol
- X Windows
- SSH: Secure Shell(Access remote systems using ssh
- Passwordless SSH
- Configure key-based authentication for SSH)
- Controlling Access to cron
- System crontab Files
- Daily Cron Jobs
- Anacron Schedule
- Troubleshoot DNS client issues.
- Apache Overview
- Configure BIND to function as a caching-only DNS server.
- Configuring directory location for zone files.
- Apache Access Configuration
- Deploy a basic CGI application
- Configure TLS security
- Configure private directories
- Analyze and store logs
- Special file types
- Symbolic links (ln -s)
- Inodes and directory entries
- Hard links
- Preserving links while copying and archiving
- Configuring the Quota System
- Setting Quotas for Users
- Reporting Quota Status
- What is Logical Volume Manager (LVM)?
- Creating Logical Volumes
- Resizing Logical Volumes
- Network Interfaces
- IPv4 Addresses
- Dynamic IPv4 Configuration
- Static IPv4 Configuration
- Device Aliases
- Routing Table
- Default Gateway
- Verify IP Connectivity
- Defining the Local Host Name
- Local Resolver
- Remote Resolvers
- Verify DNS Connectivity
- Network Tools
- NFS server and NFS Client
- NFS share for group collaboration
- Shell Scripting basics
- Shell variables
- Writing scripts
- Kerberos authentication
- Install MariaDB
- Schema Creation and Writing Queries
- Backup & restore operations
- Configure a system as either an iSCSI target or initiator that persistently mounts an iSCSI target
- Ipv6 configuration
- Kickstart installation using NFS
- HTTP services
- Setting Grub Password
- Setting root password for single user mode from Grub page
- Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
- Delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks.
Linux Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Linux Training Course Schedule
Here are the Linux Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.