Best Kubernetes Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Kubernetes Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Kubernetes Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Kubernetes Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Kubernetes Training Course Content
- Docker Essentials
- What is YAML ?
- Basics of YAML
- YAML Structure
- Syntax of YAML
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Containerization?
- Virtualization vs Containerization
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Myth busters of Kubernetes – What Kubernetes is not?
- Introduction to Kubernetes Master
- etcd key-value store
- Components of Cloud Controller Manager - Node Controller, Volume Controller, Route Controller, Service Controller
- Introduction to Node Components of Kubernetes.
- Add-ons in Kubernetes: Cluster DNS, Kubernetes Dashboard, Container Resource Monitoring, Cluster level logging.
- Introduction to Pods
- Why do we need a Pod?
- Pod Lifecycle
- Working with Pods to manage multiple containers
- Pod Preset
- What is a Node?
- kubectl basic commands
- Containerized app deployment on local kubernetes cluster
- GCP (Ephemeral) volumes.
- Stateful set
- Pod management policies: OrderedReady, Parallel
- Update strategies: OnDelete, Rolling Update
- Cluster DNS
- Headless services
- Persistent Volumes.
- Federated clusters
- Debugging by looking at events such as: Pending Pods, Unreachable nodes
- Auditing and accessing logs in Kubernetes – Log collectors and audit policy
- Security best practices in Kubernetes.
- What is a Service?
- Labels and Selectors
- Deployment Controller
- Replica Set
- Replication Controller
- Scaling out a deployment using replicas
- Horizontal pod autoscaler
- Load balancing
- Rolling Update
- Ingress and its types.
- Service Discovery
- Volumes and Volumes Autoprovisioning
- Pet Sets and Daemon Sets
- Resource Usage Monitoring
- Deploy kubernetes cluster on GKE
- Connect to cluster
- Deploy micro service and expose to google load balancer and access from internet.
Kubernetes Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Kubernetes Training Course Schedule
Here are the Kubernetes Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.