Best Data Modelling Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Data Modelling Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Data Modelling Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Data Modelling Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Data Modelling Training Course Content
- Benefits of logical data modeling
- Data modeling vs. physical database design
- Roles involved in data modeling
- Steps in the data modeling process
- Example data model.
- Identifying entities
- Validating entities
- Documenting "instances" of entities
- Distinguishing entities from attributes
- Naming entities
- Starting an Entity/Relationship (E/R) diagram.
- Identifying significant relationships
- Determining the "cardinality" or "degree" of a relationship
- Determining whether a relationship is optional or mandatory
- Giving a relationship a name
- Documenting the relationships in the E/R diagram
- Walking people through an E/R diagram
- Resolving Many-to-Many Relationships
- Real-world examples of many-to-many relationships
- Why many-to-many relationships are broken down into simpler relationships
- Identifying "association" or "intersection" entities
- Documenting the new relationships in the E/R diagram.
- Defining and categorizing attributes
- Domains and integrity rules
- Unique identifiers/primary keys
- Foreign keys
- Occurrence population
- Normalization: validating the placement of each attribute
- Attribute does not repeat (first normal form)
- Attribute is dependent on its entire UID (second normal form)
- Attribute is dependent only on its UID (third normal form).
- Identifying subtypes: real-world examples of subtypes and supertypes
- Determining when entities are similar
- One-to-one relationships
- Creating subtypes and supertypes
- "Type" entities
- Using subtypes to apply fourth normal form
- Establishing the relationships of the sub- and super-entities to other entities
- Mutually exclusive vs. non-mutually exclusive subtypes
- "Role" entities to handle complex subtypes.
- Real-world examples of recursive relationships
- Discovering recursive relationships
- Determining whether the relationships are optional or mandatory
- Documenting the new relationships in the E/R diagram
- Hierarchical vs. Network recursive relationships
- "Structure" or "Bill of Materials" entities: fifth normal form.
- Relational database objects: tables, views, indexes, etc.
- Mapping logical objects to physical objects
- Distributing databases
- Referential integrity.
Data Modelling Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Data Modelling Training Course Schedule
Here are the Data Modelling Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.