Best Cyber Security Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Cyber Security Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Cyber Security Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Cyber Security Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Cyber Security Training Course Content
- Need of Cyber Security
- CIA Triad
- Vulnerability, Threat and Risk
- Risk Governance & Risk Management
- Security Architecture
- Security Governance
- Security Auditing
- Computer Security Architecture & Design.
- Network architecture, protocols, and technologies: Layered architecture, Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Hybrid TCP/IP Model
- Application Layer Protocols: HTTP, SNMP, DNS, POP, SMTP
- Transport layer protocols: Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- Network/Internet layer protocols: Internet Protocol (IP) v4, IPv6, IPsec protocols
- Link layer protocols: Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) / Reverse ARP / Proxy ARP, Ethernet, VLAN.
- Data Security
- Data Security Controls
- Endpoint Security
- Host/ Endpoint Security Controls.
- Cloud Computing Architectural Framework
- Concerns & Best Practices
- Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Legal Issues: Contracts and Electronic Discovery
- Compliance and Audit Management
- Information Management and Data Security
- Interoperability and Portability
- Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Data Centre Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
- Security as a Service.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Protection of Information Assets.
- Introduction to CISM
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risks Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Introduction to CRISC
- Risk Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Response
- Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting.
- Phase 1 —Reconnaissance: Adversary identifies and selects a target
- Phase 2 —Weaponize: Adversary packages an exploit into a payload designed to execute on the targeted computer/network
- Phase 3 —Deliver: Adversary delivers the payload to the target system
- Phase 4 —Exploit: Adversary code is executed on the target system
- Phase 5 —Install: Adversary installs remote access software that provides a persistent presence within the targeted environment or system
- Phase 6 —Command and Control: Adversary employs remote access mechanisms to establish a command and control channel with the compromised device
- Phase 7 —Act on Objectives: Adversary pursues intended objectives e.g., data exfiltration, lateral movement to other targets.
- Key Security Business Processes
- Corp. & Security Governance
- IT Strategy management
- Portfolio/Program/Project management
- Change management
- Supplier (third party) management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Info-sec management
- IT Operations management
- Overview of top 20 security controls.
Cyber Security Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Cyber Security Training Course Schedule
Here are the Cyber Security Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.