Best Artificial Intelligence Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Artificial Intelligence Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Artificial Intelligence Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Artificial Intelligence Training Course Content
- Classification and Regression using Supervised learning
- Predictive analytics with Ensemble learning
- Detecting Patterns with unsupervised learning
- Building recommender systems.
- Advantages of machine learning over other conventional methodologies
- Introduction to Deep Learning within machine learning.
- How it differs from all others methods of machine learning.
- Training the system with training data.
- Classification and regression supervised learning.
- Clustering and association unsupervised learning.
- Introduction to AI
- Introduction to Neural Networks.
- Concept of Machine Learning.
- Understand limitations of a Single Perceptron
- Understand Neural Networks in Detail
- Illustrate Multi-Layer Perceptron
- Backpropagation – Learning Algorithm
- Understand Backpropagation – Using Neural Network Example
- MLP Digit-Classifier using TensorFlow
- Why Deep Networks
- Why Deep Networks give better accuracy?
- Use-Case Implementation on SONAR dataset
- Understand How Deep Network Works?
- How Backpropagation Works?
- Illustrate Forward pass, Backward pass
- Different variants of Gradient Descent
- Types of Deep Networks
- Introduction to RNN Model
- Application use cases of RNN
- Modelling sequences
- Training RNNs with Backpropagation
- Long Short-Term memory (LSTM)
- Recursive Neural Tensor Network Theory
- Recurrent Neural Network Model.
- Implementing neural networks using TFLearn API
- defining and composing models using TFLearn
- Deploying TensorBoard with TFLearn.
- Introduction to GPUs and how they differ from CPUs.
- importance of GPUs in training Deep Learning Networks
- Forward pass and backward pass training technique
- GPU constituent with simpler core and concurrent hardware.
Automated conversation bots using one of the descriptive techniques
- IBM Watson
- Google API.AI
- Microsoft’s Luis
- Amazon Lex
- Open-Close Domain Bots
- Sequence to Sequence model (LSTM).
- Define Keras
- How to compose Models in Keras
- Sequential Composition
- Functional Composition
- Predefined Neural Network Layers
- What is Batch Normalization
- Saving and Loading a model with Keras
- Customizing the Training Process
- Using TensorBoard with Keras
- Use-Case Implementation with Keras.
Artificial Intelligence Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Artificial Intelligence Training Course Schedule
Here are the Artificial Intelligence Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.