Best Apache Kafka Training in Bangalore
Our Training program enables you to gain knowledge on Apache Kafka Training. Our industry expert trainers will guide you through the fundamentals of Apache Kafka Training. All these skills will prepare you to pass the Apache Kafka Training certification exams.
|Course Duration||30 hrs|
|LMS Access||365 Days|
|Training Format||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom|
The Instructor for this course is from one of the Big5 Companies in the world.
Request a Demo
Apache Kafka Training Course Content
- Understanding what is Apache Kafka
- The various components and use cases of Kafka
- Implementing Kafka on a single node.
- Learning about the Kafka terminology
- Deploying single node Kafka with independent Zookeeper
- Adding replication in Kafka
- Working with Partitioning and Brokers
- Understanding Kafka consumers
- The Kafka Writes terminology
- Various failure handling scenarios in Kafka.
- Configuring Single Node Multi Broker Cluster
- Constructing a Kafka Producer
- Sending a Message to Kafka
- Producing Keyed and Non-Keyed Messages
- Sending a Message Synchronously & Asynchronously
- Configuring Producers
- Serializing Using Apache Avro
- Consumers and Consumer Groups
- Standalone Consumer
- Consumer Groups and Partition Rebalance
- Creating a Kafka Consumer
- Subscribing to Topics
- The Poll Loop
- Configuring Consumers
- Commits and Offsets
- Rebalance Listeners
- Consuming Records with Specific Offsets
- Cluster Membership
- The Controller
- Request Processing
- Physical Storage
- Broker Configuration
- Using Producers in a Reliable System
- Using Consumers in a Reliable System
- Validating System Reliability
- Performance Tuning in Kafka.
- Considerations When Building Data Pipelines
- Metric Basics
- Kafka Broker Metrics
- Client Monitoring
- Lag Monitoring
- End-to-End Monitoring
- Kafka Connect
- When to Use Kafka Connect?
- Kafka Connect Properties.
- Apache Hadoop Basics
- Hadoop Configuration
- Kafka Integration with Hadoop
- Apache Storm Basics
- Configuration of Storm
- Integration of Kafka with Storm
- Apache Spark Basics
- Spark Configuration
- Kafka Integration with Spark.
- Detailed understanding of the Kafka and Flume Integration
- Deploying Kafka as a Sink and as a Channel
- introduction to PyKafka API and
- Setting up the PyKafka Environment.
- Kafka Monitoring and Issues
- Kafka Performance Tuning
- Reading data from Kafka
- Demo-Twitter Kafka Producer
- Introduction to Scala
- Mixed Paradigm-Functional Programming
- Scala Installation & Configuration
- Scala REPL
- Scala Project Using Eclipse.
Apache Kafka Training FAQ
Yes, we offer self paced training
We offer three different modes of training. Instructor Led Live Training, Self Paced Training and Corporate Training
Yes we offer discounts for group of 3 plus people.
Yes we are the only company where we work with students and offer flexible timings which fits your schedule
All our instructors are from MNC companies who have real time experience of more than 10 years.
Yes we offer a free demo session with the instructors. The trainer will answer all your queries and share the course agenda.
Apache Kafka Training Course Schedule
Here are the Apache Kafka Training Classes in Bangalore Schedules. Let us know if this schedule doesn't match your requirements. We will try to arrange a demo based on your interest.